Who are we?
Payfuture is a Fintech Company, a payment gateway connector that specialises in offering local payments in emerging market countries spanning the Indian subcontinent, Africa, Southeast Asia and LATAM.
Payfuture lowers the barriers of entry and provides ease of market access for an eCommerce merchant’s future expansion. We are growing at a phenomenal speed and have offices in the UK, India, The Philippines and UAE.
What’s the opportunity?
The Content Writer role requires a creative and detailed-oriented person who possesses deep knowledge and experience in the editorial guidelines and style of writing for websites, social media networks, online ad platforms and is familiar with the Financial Services industry.
As our Content Writer, you will craft clear and simple messages that will be the first step in building a relationship with our customers. You will become an expert in our voice & tone.
What will I be doing?
- Take the creative responsibility for all key copy and campaign content including the writing of landing page, newsletter, blog articles and social media posts
- Write and oversee copy for all projects in production, working with the team to verbalize ideas, iron out concepts, solve creative and business issues through words, and nail the copy
- Ensure everything makes sense, is consistent and meets the brand’s objectives
- Continuously evaluating the effectiveness of communications materials through analysis and data and adapt accordingly
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in degree preferably in Journalism / Communications / Information Technology, with 2+ years professional copywriting experience
- The ability to craft amazing copy, based on briefs and from drafts written by others. You are experienced in crafting the brand voice, tone and style guides ensuring consistent language across multiple touch points
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and prior experience proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
- You can edit and polish existing content to improve readability. You can conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website
- You have gained experience working in the finance or technology industry (not a must, but a plus)
Our Hiring Process
Our hiring process is designed to be agile and a candidate who’s applying for the Content Writer role will go through the following steps:
- Our Hiring Team will review your application as soon as we get it
- Our Recruiter will contact you to learn more about your experience, detail the role and understand your motivations
- A call / meeting with our Chief People and Culture Officer
- DISC Assessment
- Interview with our Co-Founders
You will be updated regarding the specific steps along the process. If you don’t hear from us this time, don’t worry! We’re constantly updating our careers page with new positions, make sure to come back and apply for a different role!