Who are we?
Payfuture is a Fintech Company, a payment gateway aggregator that specialises in offering local payments in emerging market countries spanning the Indian subcontinent, Africa, Southeast Asia and LATAM.
Payfuture lowers the barriers of entry and provides ease of market access for an eCommerce merchant’s future expansion. We are growing at a phenomenal speed and have offices in the UK, India, The Philippines and UAE.
What’s the opportunity?
The Operations Director will have an entrepreneurial mindset, be mission-driven and have a proven track record of high performance, especially in a fast-paced environment.
The role will be focused on optimising the revenue stream by providing solutions that drive both customer and business value; developing processes and streamlining solutions that push innovative boundaries as well as building and leading a world-class operations team.
What will I be doing?
- You will define the Payment Operations blueprint process and ensure that the teams follow it across the business (from customer service to business operations to software development to finance)
- You will identify, manage and resolve identified risks / discrepancies / exceptions within the business. Directly manage and grow a world class Operations team providing them with clarity, structure and support
- Act as the process owner of customer journeys for the payment processing activity and take part in suggestions for improving the overall customer experience. You will introduce and maintain high service standards
- Constantly refine, review and enhance the existing processes and procedures to meet changes in the business. This will include creating critical client reports required on a Daily, Weekly & Monthly basis on overall business performance.
- Document business processes related to all aspects of payment processing (merchant contracts, onboarding, integration communications, partnerships and escalated technical issues) and ensure staff adherence to these
What skills do I need?
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field with 10+ years in a senior leadership role. You must be experienced in Cards and Non-Cards payment methods and carry a deep understanding of compliance, fraud & risk in at least 3 major international markets
- Strong leadership skills; you’ll ideally have led a reasonably large and diverse Operations team with an international Payments organization
- Prior experience of being part of a high growth start-up environment in an operational/process improvement role; you can streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Strong communication skills to engage and mobilise a large team to deliver results and be comfortable communicating with various senior stakeholders across our business, including client organisations
- Must have driven a high degree of digitisation across operational functions and have a basic understanding of Cloud Technologies
Our Hiring Process
Our hiring process is designed to be agile and a candidate who’s applying for the Operations Director role will go through the following steps:
- Our Hiring Team will review your application as soon as we get it
- Our Recruiter will contact you to learn more about your experience, detail the role and understand your motivations
- A call / meeting with our Chief People and Culture Officer
- Interview with our Co-Founders
- DISC Assessment
You will be updated regarding the specific steps along the process. If you don’t hear from us this time, don’t worry! We’re constantly updating our careers page with new positions, make sure to come back and apply for a different role!