Senior Partner Manager
Who are we?
Payfuture is a Fintech Company, a payment gateway connector that specialises in offering local payments in emerging market countries spanning the Indian subcontinent, Africa, Southeast Asia and LATAM.
Payfuture lowers the barriers of entry and provides ease of market access for an eCommerce merchant’s future expansion. We are growing at a phenomenal speed and have offices in the UK, India, The Philippines and UAE.
What’s the opportunity?
The Senior Partner Manager will be responsible for sourcing, building and developing Strategic New Partner relationships with Global Payment Companies within a given target geography. Reporting to the Director – Channel Sales, this is a high-visibility role that provides the development of the overall Sales Plan. As a senior person who represents PayFuture in all selling aspects with the client, you will leverage personal brand to build senior-level, trusted-advisor relationships with new clients / partners.
The role will define, develop, and manage implementing all strategic service offerings and outcomes to drive and support the end-to-end customer experience.
What will I be doing?
- Consulting: You will be seen as the “Go to Person” for everything to do with local payments in emerging markets. As such, you will be required to consult prospective partners on advantages of working with Payfuture and how to provide growth opportunities for their merchants in emerging markets.
- Relationship Building: Develop strong relationships with new partners to ensure speedy boarding and deep relationship at board and senior leadership level that will lead to higher levels of growth from our partners.
- Forecasting and Pipeline Management: You will source, build and close relationships whilst reporting within progress and steps within company CRM making sure that all data and information is stored up to date. Complete all forecasting accurate to ensure that company can forecast ahead efficiently.
- Networking and Events: Identifying and understanding trends within the market and amongst consumers, you will pursue opportunities that increase sales volumes for the business and keep track of prospective markets and consumers, developing processes that communicate key differentiators of the business. You will also attend and actively participate in sales events, seminars and workshops, establishing the business as an industry leader while simultaneously identifying, and capitalizing on any prospects
What skills do I need?
- Educated to degree level with experience of working within Partner Channel either previously at a Payments Company or a Fintech organisation
- 6 years+ experience within a similar Senior Sales role, with prior experience of working in a fast-paced start-up (desirable)
- An entrepreneurial, ‘can-do’ mindset combined with prior experience working for Payment Gateways / Payment Processors
- An executive presence with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills; you are able to communicate, influence and negotiate with our management as well as within client organizations
- Commercially focused and pragmatic, can identify opportunities and propose solutions. You are results-oriented, client-focused, and obsessed with simultaneously delivering value and delight
- Data-driven, analytical, and fully understand the diverse ways in which our ecosystem of products can be further adopted by our customers. You can deep-dive into customers’ use cases and approach solutions with complete empathy, effectively playing the role of problem solver for the customer
Our Hiring Process
Our hiring process is designed to be agile and a candidate who’s applying for the Senior Partner Manager role will go through the following steps:
- Our Hiring Team will review your application as soon as we get it
- Our Recruiter will contact you to learn more about your experience, detail the role and understand your motivations
- A call / meeting with the Hiring Manager
- A call / meeting with our Chief People and Culture Officer
- Interview with our Co-Founders
- DISC Assessment
You will be updated regarding the specific steps along the process. If you don’t hear from us this time, don’t worry! We’re constantly updating our careers page with new positions, make sure to come back and apply for a different role!