QA Test Engineer
Who are we?
Payfuture is a Fintech Company, a payment gateway connector that specialises in offering local payments in emerging market countries spanning the Indian subcontinent, Africa, Southeast Asia and LATAM.
Payfuture lowers the barriers of entry and provides ease of market access for an eCommerce merchant’s future expansion. We are growing at a phenomenal speed and have offices in the UK, India, The Philippines and UAE.
What’s the opportunity?
As a QA Test Engineer, you will be responsible for the quality review of various applications, that includes creating test plans and strategy, test cases (in partnership with developers, business analysts and project managers) which are used to shape and verify code and check conformance to system requirements.
What will I be doing?
- Design and develop test automation scripts
- Use test automation guidelines
- Research issues in software through testing
- As part of an Agile team, you will participate in all Agile ceremonies / activities and be accountable for the sprint deliverable(s)
- Support automating traceability of Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Test cases through the integration of CI and BDD frameworks and tools
- Design & build automation smoke, feature & regression tests
- Prepare Automation Test Plans for Service Level Tests, Integration Tests and UI tests, as needed
- Perform Performance and Security testing
What skills do I need?
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related scientific discipline with a minimum of 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Prior experience of Automation with Selenium or any other tool
- Solid API testing experience (using POSTMAN/Swagger/SOAPUI etc)
- Prior experience in performance testing and security testing (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience of using SQL queries for backend validations
- Prior experience with Test Driven Development – Junit, Selenium, etc
Our Hiring Process
Our hiring process is designed to be agile and a candidate who’s applying for the QA Test Engineer role will go through the following steps:
- Our Hiring Team will review your application as soon as we get it
- Our Recruiter will contact you to learn more about your experience, detail the role and understand your motivations
- A call / meeting with the Hiring Manager
- A call / meeting with our Chief People and Culture Officer
- DISC Assessment
- Interview with our Co-Founders
You will be updated regarding the specific steps along the process. If you don’t hear from us this time, don’t worry! We’re constantly updating our careers page with new positions, make sure to come back and apply for a different role!