Vice President – Marketing
Who are we?
Payfuture is a Fintech Company, a payment gateway aggregator that specialises in offering local payments in emerging market countries spanning the Indian subcontinent, Africa, Southeast Asia and LATAM.
Payfuture lowers the barriers of entry and provides ease of market access for an eCommerce merchant’s future expansion. We are growing at a phenomenal speed and have offices in the UK, India, The Philippines and UAE.
What’s the opportunity?
The ideal candidate for this role must possess tremendous leadership and communication skills as well as proven success in innovative and traditional campaigns across the broad spectrum of the present-day marketing channels. You must have the capability to drive both the strategic vision of our organisation alongside the executive leadership team and working cross functionally to deliver results.
In this role, you will drive product and market strategy and assume responsibility for overseeing the planning, development, and execution of Payfuture’s marketing and advertising initiatives.
What will I be doing?
- As the custodian of the organisation’s brand, you will provide strategic counsel on the company’s marketing, brand strategy and positioning as it enters its next phase of growth. You will bring to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences, that will promote the company as an innovator to the press and public
- Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new products and features. You will set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop marketing and communication strategies, and measure adoption
- Design and deliver campaigns including choosing methods, platforms, and strategies through which Payfuture will attract new leads. You will be the voice of the customer within the organization, bringing your insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, user experience, engineering and executive leadership
- Nurture existing relationships with key partners / investors, aligning on mutual goals and driving adoption through a variety of co-marketing efforts
- Manage the Marketing budget for all regions as well as conducting forecasts. This will also include measuring the performance of all paid marketing channels/campaigns and assessing against ROI and KPI goals including merchant acquisition and retention
- Identify and understand trends within the market and amongst consumers, you will pursue opportunities that increase visibility for the brand. You will build the Content and Events strategy with an integrated delivery plan to support the sales efforts and position Payfuture as a thought leader in the industry and across verticals
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution in a marketing discipline with 10-12 years of experience having built a world-class marketing team from scratch
- Prior experience in a public-listed company, managing marketing budgets of more than USD 10 Mn annually
- Must have built affiliate programs in multiple continents and led an internationally focused high-volume B2B client acquisition
- Must be / have been a major contributor to Series A (or later) fund-raising or an IPO
- Prior background in Fintech or general e-commerce, with experience of having worked in emerging markets (preferred)
Our Hiring Process
Our hiring process is designed to be agile and a candidate who’s applying for the Vice President – Marketing role will go through the following steps:
- Our Hiring Team will review your application as soon as we get it
- Our Recruiter will contact you to learn more about your experience, detail the role and understand your motivations
- A call / meeting with our Chief People and Culture Officer
- Interview with our Co-Founders
- DISC Assessment
You will be updated regarding the specific steps along the process. If you don’t hear from us this time, don’t worry! We’re constantly updating our careers page with new positions, make sure to come back and apply for a different role!