Who are we?
Payfuture is a Fintech Company, a payment gateway connector that specialises in offering local payments in emerging market countries spanning the Indian subcontinent, Africa, Southeast Asia and LATAM.
Payfuture lowers the barriers of entry and provides ease of market access for an eCommerce merchant’s future expansion. We are growing at a phenomenal speed and have offices in the UK, India, The Philippines and UAE.
What’s the opportunity?
The Web Designer will work on developing our website and on enhancing our existing Web properties. You will work closely with our team to develop specifications and make adjustments regarding the use of new and emerging Web technologies.
What will I be doing?
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with the stakeholders
- Testing and improving the design of the website
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding guidelines
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colours and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in motion graphics, animation, educational technology, instructional design, or similar.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with a good understanding of content management systems, search engine optimization principles and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- A collaborative mindset to enjoy working with technical writers, subject matter experts, designers, developers, and alike to achieve the deliverable goals
- Organizing skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously via project management tool(s).
Our Hiring Process
Our hiring process is designed to be agile and a candidate who’s applying for the Web Designer role will go through the following steps:
- Our Hiring Team will review your application as soon as we get it
- Our Recruiter will contact you to learn more about your experience, detail the role and understand your motivations
- A call / meeting with our Chief People and Culture Officer
- DISC Assessment
- Interview with our Co-Founders
You will be updated regarding the specific steps along the process. If you don’t hear from us this time, don’t worry! We’re constantly updating our careers page with new positions, make sure to come back and apply for a different role!