Head Of Marketing
Who are we?
Payfuture is a Fintech Company, a payment gateway connector that specialises in offering local payments in emerging market countries spanning the Indian subcontinent, Africa, Southeast Asia and LATAM.
Payfuture lowers the barriers of entry and provides ease of market access for an eCommerce merchant’s future expansion. We are growing at a phenomenal speed and have offices in the UK, India, The Philippines and UAE.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s Co-founders.
This role includes but not limited to managing calendars, making travel arrangements, planning events, and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organised, with exceptional time management skills and use initiative to get the job done.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalised and timely support to the Co-founders.
What will I be doing?
- Assist the Co-Founders in the timely management of communications; including written, telephone, email, and voicemail
- Manage and organize the Co-Founders’ calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands
- Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements
- Prepare agendas, attend meetings, and transcribe correspondence from handwritten notes
- Coordinate onsite meetings, luncheons, coffees, in-house events
- Coordinate the hosting of in-house events
- Greet and check-in clients and other guests for meetings and events
- Perform variety of office and personal errands
- Coordinate and manage vendors and contractors at office and/or residence
- Conduct ad-hoc research
- Coordinate and schedule calendar appointments
- Manage all incoming and outgoing communications
What skills do I need?
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- The ability to handle multiple tasks while staying organized. You can work on business and personal items interchangeably
- Prior experience handling travel arrangements and the willingness to travel
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), extremely detail-oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks
- Excellent people skills and a creative problem solving mentality. You can speak effectively amongst executives, clients, customers and employees
- Flexibility and the willingness to work extra-time during busy times and be on call during weekends and after business hours when required
- A can-do attitude and the initiative to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, sometimes with little direction
- Highest level of ethics and the ability to always maintain confidentiality
- Strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office and/or Mac OS
Our Hiring Process
Our hiring process is designed to be agile and a candidate who’s applying for the Personal Assistant to the Co-founders role will go through the following steps:
- Our Hiring Team will review your application as soon as we get it
- Our Recruiter will contact you to learn more about your experience, detail the role and understand your motivations
- A call / meeting with the Hiring Manager
- A call / meeting with our Chief People and Culture Officer
- Interview with our Co-Founders
- DISC Assessment
You will be updated regarding the specific steps along the process. If you don’t hear from us this time, don’t worry! We’re constantly updating our careers page with new positions, make sure to come back and apply for a different role!