Who are we?
Payfuture is a Fintech Company, a payment gateway connector that specialises in offering local payments in emerging market countries spanning the Indian subcontinent, Africa, Southeast Asia and LATAM.
Payfuture lowers the barriers of entry and provides ease of market access for an eCommerce merchant’s future expansion. We are growing at a phenomenal speed and have offices in the UK, India, The Philippines and UAE.
What’s the opportunity?
Based in our UAE office, the Business Analyst will directly support our Product Manager. The ideal candidate will enable technology-based change in the organisation through an understanding of business and project objectives, defining requirements and supporting the identification of solutions that deliver value to stakeholders.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to work on an international stage and join an organisation that is currently going through an inspiring growth phase, as we continuously deliver year-on-year.
What will I be doing?
- Liaise with multiple internal and external stakeholders for Requirements Elicitation
- Understand the vision of the Product and the Roadmap. Convert the Roadmap into Team’s backlog with Epics, Features and User stories
- Identify the Problem areas for Process improvements and Technical Debts
- Structure the solutioning to deliver the Desired outcomes
- Maintain the JIRA board to align to the Scrum Teams and the Sprint cycles
- Participate in Daily Scrum, Sprint planning, Refinement and Retrospection
- Actively engage with the Development for day-to day activities
- Conduct Triage to identify bugs, new requests, and enhancements.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing for the Requirements alignment
- Assist the Operations Team with the queries
- Assist in the Product planning and workflow visualization
- Prepare process flows and process description documents
- Perform industry research to be on par with the latest trends in the market
What skills do I need?
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline, with experience as Business Analyst / Business Consultant / Product Owner / Functional Analyst on projects and applications related Digital Payments
- Functional knowledge related to Banking and Payments with global experience (preferred) and an understanding of industry best practices in the Payments domain
- Experience in agile methodologies and in identifying process improvement and digitization opportunities driven by process gap studies
- Prior experience of having prepared End-to-End process flows through Microsoft Visio or similar tools and have managed Product Backlog and Sprint backlog with an ability to create a structure of Epics, Features and User Stories
- Direct experience in brainstorming exhaustive scenarios, process mapping and Root Cause Analysis; Reviewing Test cases for Functional, Performance and Regression Testing
- Detailed knowledge on any functional area coupled with the technical background to be able to interact with developers, review technical documentation, define functional architecture and coordinate integration testing
Our Hiring Process
Our hiring process is designed to be agile and a candidate who’s applying for the Business Analyst role will go through the following steps:
- Our Hiring Team will review your application as soon as we get it
- Our Recruiter will contact you to learn more about your experience, detail the role and understand your motivations
- A call / meeting with the Hiring Manager
- A call / meeting with our Chief People and Culture Officer
- DISC Assessment
- Interview with our Co-Founders
You will be updated regarding the specific steps along the process. If you don’t hear from us this time, don’t worry! We’re constantly updating our careers page with new positions, make sure to come back and apply for a different role!