Who are we?
Payfuture is a Fintech Company, a payment gateway connector that specialises in offering local payments in emerging market countries spanning the Indian subcontinent, Africa, Southeast Asia and LATAM.
Payfuture lowers the barriers of entry and provides ease of market access for an eCommerce merchant’s future expansion. We are growing at a phenomenal speed and have offices in the UK, India, The Philippines and UAE.
What’s the opportunity?
We require a hands-on software engineer working within multi-disciplined, agile teams. You will be responsible for producing high-quality, appropriate web-based solutions for both internal and external customers.
As a .NET Developer, you will be responsible for the development produced by the Scrum team, ensuring all development work adheres to design and development standards, guidelines and roadmap defined by the Leadership and Architecture teams. You will contribute to the coding and testing of new development and changes, ensuring the code is maintainable and to a high standard of quality
What will I be doing?
- Take a participatory role in the project ceremonies, e.g. sprint planning, daily stand-ups, demonstrations and retrospectives
- Responsible for the development and unit testing, producing readable and maintainable code, appropriate unit tests, support test and build automation
Understand technical and functional design requirements. You can translate a technical document to implemented code
- Produce high-quality code with minimal defects. You will actively seek to minimize code and simplify architecture
- Work with Technical Project Managers on feature and risk planning, escalating delays in a timely manner. You will produce high-level and detailed estimates, utilising story points and time estimating
- Adhere to the development process and suggests improvements where appropriate
- Ensure individual and team tasks are performed on-time by communicating and working closely with other members of the team. You will retain a focus on completion, identifying and resolving issues
What skills do I need?
- Be aligned with our values of –
- Accountability & Ownership
- 3+ years of .NET experience and a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable work experience (Master’s degree preferred), with hands-on knowledge and experience in with C# and .NET Core (minimum of 1 years)
- Experience in REST APIs, SOLID principles, design patterns
- Prior experience with JIRA and BitBucket / Git for source control. You also have Database experience (SQLServer). Knowledge of other databases would be a plus
- Sound knowledge in TDD Development
- Fantastic analytical skills to debug complex problems and are passionate about technology
Our Hiring Process :
Our hiring process is designed to be agile and a candidate who’s applying for the .NET Developer role will go through the following steps:
- Our Hiring Team will review your application as soon as we get it
- Our Tech Recruiter will contact you to learn more about your experience, detail the role and understand your motivations
- A call / meeting with our Tech Team
- A call / meeting with our Chief People and Culture Officer
- We make you the Offer!
You will be updated regarding the specific steps along the process. If you don’t hear from us this time, don’t worry! We’re constantly updating our careers page with new positions, make sure to come back and apply for a different role!