Personal Assistant to the Co-founders
Who are we?
Payfuture is a Fintech Company, a payment gateway connector that specialises in offering local payments in emerging market countries spanning the Indian subcontinent, Africa, Southeast Asia and LATAM.
Payfuture lowers the barriers of entry and provides ease of market access for an eCommerce merchant’s future expansion. We are growing at a phenomenal speed and have offices in the UK, India, The Philippines and UAE.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s Co-founders.
This role includes but not limited to managing calendars, making travel arrangements, planning events, and preparing expense reports.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organised, with exceptional time management skills and use initiative to get the job done. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalised and timely support to the Co-founders.
What will I be doing?
- Running a constantly changing diary and travel schedule (commercial and private)
- Extensive travel as required
- Organise travel and accommodation – inclusive of flights, hotels, drivers, charters and visa applications
- Comprehensive and efficient diary management
- Organise correspondence on behalf of the Co-founders
- Build strong relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Organise conference calls, meetings and lunches within different time zones
- Full co-ordination of any international events that the Co-founders attend
- Management of personal business when required
What skills do I need?
- Be aligned with our values of
- Accountability & Ownership
- Extensive experience in professional PA role with global responsibilities
- High level of flexibility and willingness to be on call 24/7
- Extensive experience working in a high-pressure environment
- Strong team player with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- A top level of confidentiality is attached to this role and excellent references will be required
- Strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office and/or Mac OS
What would be my personality profile?
- Must have a high level of common sense, with the ability to work autonomously and efficiently
- A bright, positive nature, that is accustomed to supporting UHNW/HNW with an understanding of the level of support that is required
- Exceptional attention to detail, with ability to prioritise workload. Happy to roll-up your sleeves to run errands and plan a busy forward diary with the Co-founders
- Adaptable to evolving environments
- Operates with discretion and loyalty
Our Hiring Process
Our hiring process is designed to be agile and a candidate who’s applying for the Personal Assistant to the Co-founders role will go through the following steps:
- Our Hiring Team will review your application as soon as we get it
- Our Recruiter will contact you to learn more about your experience, detail the role and understand your motivations
- A call / meeting with our Chief People and Culture Officer
- Interview with our Co-Founders
- We make you the Offer!
You will be updated regarding the specific steps along the process. If you don’t hear from us this time, don’t worry! We’re constantly updating our careers page with new positions, make sure to come back and apply for a different role!